(1) I'd be very interested in exploring the spiritual nature of Masculinity and Femininity (and its practical relationship to the Divine) with anyone who finds (from personal experience) the "Yin/Yang" perspective about it to be significantly mis-conceived.
(2) That perspective, as popularized by writers such as David Deida (Hindu-based) and Mantak Chia (Daoist-based), is currently the basis of most "sacred sexuality"in the West.
(3) It's pretty much taken as gospel about Men and Women -- how often do you ever see anyone question it?
(4) But what if, in fact, it isn't so obvious?
(5) That would really be sending a lot of people off in the wrong direction . . . wouldn't it?
Feel free to email me if this intuitively touches something in your own experience . . .