This is for blokes.
I've been working at this for about 10 years now. I have been several years of being single and also several years in a relationship. Here's a few tips, I'd add some more when I think of them.
* Best thing is to practice Karezza.
* Exercise and be generally healthy & strong. Don't spend all day sitting around.
* Exercise moderately every day if you are single as it burns up some energy and keeps you focused and manly (not a weedy guy who sits at the desk all day whose testicles shrink and voice is shaky).
* Avoid arguements and anything that makes you emotionally disturbed. maybe the emotional tension and discomfort leads to seeking plesaure while asleep. on that note, just try to relax all day. This seems like the most important key, stay balanced and relaxed.
* Try to go to sleep feeling clear and relaxed, some gentle meditation before sleep can help.
* Dont sleep on your stomach. Don't wear tight clothes to bed.
* Generally avoid really spicy foods. avoiding pork may help.
* Try not to be lustful during the day in your thoughts, actions, feelings etc. Just make sure that you don't cause tension in avoiding these things. the idea is not supression but overcoming through understanding and learning.
* A technique I learnt, I would spend maybe 10 minutes or so breathing the energy when I was single, seemed to make a big difference. normally do it at night just a bit before I go to bed.
HAM SAH PRACTICE (quote from Samael Aun Weor, also taught well by Belzebuub):
Sit down comfortably: the eastern way (cross-legged) or the western way (on a comfortable armchair). Relax your bodies as children do.
Inhale deeply, very slowly, and imagine that the creative energy rises through the spermatic channels up to the brain; mentally pronounce the mantra HAM like this: HAAAAAAAMM.
Exhale, short and quick, as you pronounce aloud the mantra SAH: SAAAAHH...
Undoubtedly, you inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth. While inhaling, you “mantralize” the sacred syllabe HAM (mentally, since you are inhaling through the nose); but you can articulate the syllabe SAH with sound while you exhale.