So it has been about 2 months now (60 days of no PM). The only O was with a new woman. I posted here recently about being frustrated and several of you suggested to take sex off the table, so we did, but then it happened anyway. Performance is certainly improving, at least compared to previous relationships.
However the following things appear to happen:
1) I can achieve full erection when she stimulates, especially while we kiss. Takes about 10-15 seconds.
2) Intercourse can be good, but then I usually fade - the fade can happen between 30 seconds or 4-5 minutes.
3) Certain positions do not provide much feeling and the fade happens faster
4) Very difficult to achieve orgasm through orgasm, happened a few times and was great, but otherwise it fades before that.
5) She wants me to finish and she can easily achieve that using her hand and kissing (about 2 minutes).
Is this part of recovery?
Is this a phase?
I realize many of you see no reason to ejaculate during sex, but I want to be the one controlling that aspect. Once in a while I would like to do it and in fact would far prefer to fight it rather than wishing it to happen. That is to say, if I feel it happening, then I can switch positions to delay it - rather then get upset about it fading.
Have I lost sensitivity over all these years? If so, then why does her hand work so well?
Any insight, helpful here!