I had a few questions for Marnia and she suggested to send it to the gang and see what wisdom I could gather here.
So here goes...
Keep in mind this was written as to Marnia.
1. There is a book called "Love Satisfies" that goes over a practice of getting close to full arousal and pulling out and relaxing thereby creating a dry orgasm. Full physical symptoms of orgasm without ejaculate. I wanted to get your opinion on this practice and see what your thoughts would be on it being in line or out with what you have found to be effective and beneficial in long term relationships.
2. In your previous post you mentioned that you "engage in a fair amount of movement", is that traditional thrusting movements and normal sex or like a lot of rotational movement ala Diana Richardson's work? Is your practice like the "storm and peace" that I have read as a practice? Kind of a build up to a comfortable arousal and then "coast" in the bliss together in stillness and repeat?
3. Is this a practice you see as being sustainable indefinitely? No peak orgasm, ever, for life? Finding that blissful middle ground and then stay there?
4. I believe I read that you recommend a few days between lovemaking (please correct me if wrong). Is that still seen as a best practice for you? Are active days and passive days something you employ?
5. I see this type of lovemaking being a possible tool in our collective evolution. I would love to get your take on this possibility...
6. Any other insights or wisdom you have gleaned since you wrote your book? Is the practice still alive and thriving for you? Is there any changes that you would recommend? I have gone a month and a half with TOTAL stillness and rotation with my wife. It is interesting but feels quite flat and emotionless. I want the best of both worlds, loving sex and the spiritual side. I want to be fun and wise... lol. Would love your thoughts there.