I have so many questions (perhaps too much, sorry) about karezza and would like your opinions on the following questions. Also i know they are very hard to answer, but perhaps i can get some new perspective or insight:
- What do you think when the male is 10+ yo younger than the female ? Does it create in your opinion some challenge in the practice of karezza ? Do you know succesfull stories of couples or inspiring ones ?
- If the woman reports not having sexual experiences for the last 3 years, is it better to start with conventional sex and then slowly progress to karezza, so as to get a minimum of sexual satiety, or can Karezza be enough to create total satisfaction ?
- Do you think it is helpful to maximize hair shaving (specially pubic) so as to maximize skin to skin contact, instead of skin to hair contact ?
- Do you feel satisfied when you end the lovemaking session ? Or is it supposed to feel like sadness and nostalgia for not being able to extend it ?
- Can you practice karezza every day ? Is it more sustainable to practice every other day ?
- Is it normal or common having 3 hours of love making, kissing and cuddling ? Is too much of karezza a possiblity ?
I have so many more questions but i will post them later
Thanks for the help and long live Love and Karezza !