Hello everyone, i can honestly say that i would not have made it this far if i hadn't found this site, so i just wanted to say thank you and thanks to those who took their time posting their rebooting stories, results, questions, etc.
I started PMO'ing at the age of 12, and started doing it more and more as the years went by (There's just too much porn out there man). Seriously, i can't believe i realize it now how much this sh*t has been affecting my social life. I'm an average looking guy and i never had problems socializing with friends back then, but when it came to girls i was attracted to...my charisma went down the drain. I just acted really awkward at times around specific girls i thought were very attractive. The reason to this was because i had one thing on my mind while talking to them, which was getting them into bed (thanks porn). This made my speech very beta-like and i could not flirt for the life of me or approach girls. I honestly thought that i was just a pussy, and I'm not cut out to sexually bond with girls. Thus as a result, i went home and wanked off to my perfect ladies waiting for me on my computer screen. Well ladies and gentlemen, that WAS the old me. I cant really describe it but this reboot has worked like magic. My confidence has increased DRAMATICALLY. I used to think that people exaggerated a little too much in their blogs, but nope, i was absolutely wrong.
1) Social anxiety slowly going away- Those tiny little things i used to worry about don't bother me anymore. F*** what people think, i walk with pride :D
2) Increased Eye contact - This one was very noticeable, i give people DIRECT eye contact now whether it is with a stranger or a sexy stranger
3) Socializing with friends- I don't know what it is but my friends are giving much more respect than they used to. I naturally stand up for myself in every way possible for when they say something insulting or try to alpha me out. Its like they look at me in a whole different way....
4) Socializing with girls- This is my favorite one and it is still one of the main reasons for this reboot. I don't just want sex immediately, i want to get to know them as a person and communicate naturally. This keeps the 'oh, please have sex with me' thing out of my mind and makes my communication a whole lot easier, calmer and very fun :). I actually flirt now and i don't even notice it. I know this has been mentioned by many of my other rebooting brothers but girls notice me a hell of a lot more. Before the reboot i would look away if i saw an attractive girl looking at me, now i look back (direct eye contact) and maybe give a smile. I also notice their attraction signals (i think that's what they're called) immediately. For example, touching of the hair, exposing neck (drives me CRAZY now man), leg, etc. I believe it was week 2-3 where i made out with 3 girls ( 2 at a club and 1 friend who was nice enough to provide a few minute BJ (my erection was very weak but it still felt delightful) within 5 days. I have made out before the reboot, but when i made out with these girls, it was different. I was definitely in the flat line stage so no erection. But there was a lot more touching of the breasts and skin. I did something which i usually never did which was kissing their neck and the area around that which aroused me significantly. They freaking loved it. Its like i was making love to them instead of just a dull make-out session if you guys know what i mean. Lastly, girls are no longer look like sex objects, they have so much beauty i notice a lot more lately.
5) Increased motivation to work out- big-time stress reliever.
Well guys, these are some of the benefits i could remember from the top of my head. But i have to say that i did not have these benefits every other day during the reboot. Sometimes they were there, sometimes they weren't. I actually went through hell and back to cope with the random stress, depression and sadness. I also had to deal with exams for 2 weeks which dragged me down to a point where i was suicidal. But i stayed strong and i kept going on reuniting to keep me motivated. Eventually, the mood swings get better and your benefits start coming back a lot more often. Morning erections slowly coming back and Wet dreams from time to time (once it happened twice in a row :S) and i feel like absolutely crap the next day....(id appreciate if anyone can explain this )
But i have a problem now guys. This may sound odd but i have absolutely NO urges at all to M, however, my brain is begging for P at times (sometimes the urge is there, sometimes it just sneaks up on me). It just wants a little peak, just a tiny little peak but i have more than enough control over my urges, even though a part of me is dying for it. Its my winter break, I'm stuck at home on weekdays with nothing to do. So i browse some websites for entertain myself. The thing is, these websites sometimes have gifs and pictures which are semi-nude but clothed on T-N-A, . I viewed one, then another one, then i started searching up 'tits' on the search engine and continued viewing just non-nude material. Next thing you know, the urge to watch porn hit me like a freaking brick. My penis felt like it did on week 1 (that feeling where you wanna polish it like no tomorrow), and i closed everything and went back on reuniting :D. But seriously guys, did i relapse if i saw 3 seconds or maybe 3.5 seconds gif or a video showing actual breastsÉ. After viewing them the urge to P slowly creeped up but eventually it completely went away after a few minutes.
Anyways that was my question for today and i will continue this reboot for about 8985 more days :)
But anyways, for those who are struggling in the reboot, do not give up guys, i guarantee it will be worth every single minute and you will never even think of looking back after you feel like you've truly be rewired. And for those who are struggling to even get past a few days, This is COMPLETELY NORMAL. Guys, i have trying to stop PMO for 2 goddamn years...... I remember when i couldn't even get past day 2 :(. But i promise you gentlemen, each time you make an attempt, you are progressing. First week it will be 2 only days, second week it will be 3 days, one month it will be 5 days; just DON'T.GIVE.UP. Ive been there and this is a battle that must fought between you and your brain. This is a real addiction and i believe each and every one of you has the potential to become rewired. Good luck and to hell with Porn :)